Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People's Mental Health
There are no specific entry requirements. However basic literacy skills are important. Equally important is your willingness to learn and progress.
Course length and delivery
1 day per week for 8 weeks. Delivery can be fully online. In a classroom setting. As well as a blended approach.
Completion of assignments and assessments . As well as external quality assurance.
Funded through Adult Education Budget. Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health is suitable for parents. In addition those who work in education will also benefit from achieving the course.
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health Units:
- Context of children and young people’s mental health
- Factors which may affect the mental health of children and young people
- Understand the mental health concerns of children and young people
- Impact of mental health concerns on children and young people
- Understand how children and young people with mental health concerns can be supported
Costs and Funding
Fully funded by Liverpool City Region Combined Authority.
You must be over the age of 19*, reside in Liverpool City Region and either be unemployed or earning less than £18,135 per annum.
*reached 19 by 31st August 2020