Mode Training Website Privacy and Cookies Policy
What data do we collect?
Mode Training collects the following data from the website:
- Personal identification information via our contact form (Name, email address, phone number if provided)
- Data about how you use our website which does not directly identify individuals
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Mode Training with most of the data we collect from our website. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browsers
- When you request further information on our services via our website
How will we use your data?
Mode Training collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to the enquiries that you send us via our website
- Email you with information on other products and services we think are relevant to you
- Monitor the impact of our website
How do we store your data?
Mode Training securely stores your data at Mode Training Ltd in Liverpool on password-protected PCs.
Mode Training will keep your personal identification information (name, email, and telephone number if you provide it) for 12 months. Once this period has expired, we will delete your data permanently.
Mode Training may occasionally send you information about our training courses and associated services that we think may interest you.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to stop Mode Training from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Mode Training would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data we hold. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Mode Training corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Mode Training transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us by phone on 0151 709 4640
Or write to us: Mode Training, The Secret Warehouse, Syren St, Liverpool, Bootle L20 8HN
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a website to identify if your computer or device has visited that site before. Cookies help website owners understand how you use that site, help you navigate between pages efficiently, and help remember your preferences.
In other words, cookies improve your experience of using that website. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
You can learn more about cookies, such as how to control and disable them, by visiting https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies does Mode Training use?
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the website and use its features. For example, this might include you accessing password-protected areas such as our course resource areas.
- Performance/Marketing Cookies
- Functionality Cookies.These cookies are non-essential but allow a website to remember choices you have made in the past when visiting a website, like what language you prefer or what your user name and password are, so you can automatically log in. Functionality cookies also allow us to embed content like videos or provide the facility to share website content onto social media platforms.
- Targeting Cookies.Advertising and third-party partners may use these types of cookies to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. These cookies can remember that your device has visited our website and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services. This information may be shared with organisations outside Mode Training, such as social media advertising platforms, to deliver advertising relevant to you, measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, and provide aggregate usage statistics.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device until they expire or you delete them.
How to control and delete cookies
Upon first visit to the site you will be prompted with the consent popup. Strictly necessary cookies are always enabled in order for the site to function correctly for you.
- Clicking “Accept All” will enable Performance/Marketing cookies as described above.
- Clicking “Preferences” will show which cookies are enabled and you can enable/disable Performance cookies if you wish.
Once your preferences have been set, the dialogue will be reduced to the bottom left of your browser and titled “Manage Consent”. You can select this at any time to change your preferences.
Alternatively, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 0151 709 4640
Or write to us at: Mode Training, The Secret Warehouse, Syren St, Liverpool, Bootle L20 8HN
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Mode Training has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.