Assessing Vocational Achievement
Assessing Vocational Achievement is a nationally recognised qualification. The awarding body is VTCT. On completion you will be qualified to assess:
- Students occupational competence in the work place
- Competence in a classroom/workshop setting
Commitment to the course. The ability to complete coursework.
- Principles and practices of assessment
- Assess occupational competence in the workplace
- Assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding.
Delivered over 3.5 days. Taking place both in the training centre and your workplace.
It is your responsibility to have candidates available for assessment. However, there may be some Mode learners available.
If privately funding, you may pay in installments.
- £250 to register
- 2nd installment 30 days later
- Final installment on completion
Please note completion certificates will not be issued until payment has been made in full.