Assessing Vocational Achievement
Assessing Vocational Achievement is a nationally recognised qualification. As a result of achievement you will be qualified to assess:
- Students occupational competence in the work place
- Competence in a classroom/workshop setting
Commitment to the course. The ability to complete coursework.
The course teaches students:
- Understanding of the principles and practices of assessment
- How to assess occupational competence in the work environment
- How to assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding.
The cost of the course is £750 and can be fully funded with an advanced learning loan or paid for privately.
If privately funding, you may pay in instalments.
- £250 deposit required to register on the course.
- 2nd instalment 30 days later
- Final instalment on completion
Please note completion certificates will not be issued until payment has been made in full.